This is a VB.NET assignment by Madhavendra Sir to be submitted in a Journal, by the 26th of August.
- Take two numbers from a user and print the maximum and minimum of those numbers.
- Take a number from a user and check if it’s odd or even.
- Add a number to itself using the assignment operator.
- Where a = 12, b = 10, use the
Andoperator and find out the result.
- Print numbers from 15 to 30 using
- Print numbers from 10 to 30 using the
- Print all odd numbers between 1 and 20 using
- Demonstrate each loop.
- Print the multiplication table of 5.
- Find out factorial of a number.
- Calculate salary using a
- Swap two numbers (a = 10, b = 20) using a
- Swap two numbers without using a third (temp) variable.
- Find out the volume of a box where length = 10, breadth = 15, height = 25.
- Accept a number and display if it is prime or not.
- Accept a number from the user. Create 3 different methods to perform the following operations:
- Check whether number is an Armstrong Number.
- Factorial of the Number.
- Sum of the digits of a number.
1. ABCDE ABCD ABC AB A 2. 12345 1234 123 12 1
55555 4444 333 22 1
- Login with the use of a comparison operator and a logical operator.
- Concatenate a string with a number.
- Accept a password from a user a maximum of 3 times. After 3 attempts, the user must be locked.